Points of Concern for Business Owners
1. Will my business provide me with an adequate standard of living when I retire? Do I have a plan that is cost effective?
2. If I have a plan, is it in compliance with Federal requirements?
3. Is it legal for my business to continue my salary when I am sick or hurt? Also for a key employee?
4. What will happen to my business? Do I want to continue, transfer it to my family, sell it, give it to the government?
5. Have I properly arranged my affairs to avoid a forced liquidation of my assets, including my business?
6. Would I be comfortable knowing that the IRS could get as much as 50% of my estate when I die?
7. Am I providing my key employees, including myself, the best possible tax advantage incentives, to encourage them to remain with me and perform at their best?
8. Would I be interested in a program that the business would pay for, that would accumulate wealth, and would be available only for the employees I wish to include?
9. Am I taking full advantage of the proper legal ways to transfer monies/benefits from my business to those I care about, including me?
10. Am I comfortable with what I have now?
As a business owner, if you share these concerns, please contact us for a free consultation.
We can confidentially explore your needs and together find the most effective solutions
Peace of mind... Is worth the effort.
Areas to discuss: